Find The Professional of Home Designer
We all love decor. We love the furniture, the textiles, the colors and the patterns. We love the rugs, the bookshelves and even the window treatments. We love it all. But most of all we love the way it all fits together. Still, there’s more to being a designer than loving design. Sometimes it’s an innate sense of what looks good and how to put things together. Other times it takes years of education, training and practice.
But sometimes, it means admitting that you need a little help. If you’re thinking it might be time to look for a designer, but you’re not quite sure, here’s a few questions you might want to ask.
- Is every minute of every day filled with work, kids, and other obligations? Do you feel as though you just can’t add one more thing to your busy life?
- When you look at fabrics and paint, are there so many choices that you just don’t know where to start?
- Did you start to redecorate your room and buy a few nice pieces, but now just don’t know what to do with them?
- Have you seen pictures in magazines of the look you want but don’t know how to make it happen in your home?
- Are you and your living companion having trouble agreeing on what to do?
- Have you bought pieces through the years but don’t know how to make them work together?
- Do you own a house with character and don’t know how to decorate the home and remain true to its history?
- Are you finally at the stage where you want to coordinate the colors and style of your whole home but don’t know how to do it without having it seem boring?